Sunday, January 15, 2012

Macarons Petit Suche Fine Desserts from KLCC

Petit suche Fine Dessert ,located at the sweet corner in ISetan KLCC,a place where you can find variety of dessert but what caught my eyes is those colorful macarons.I have been craving for macarons because i have not been eating it for ages.Let's get into the topic,i bought 10 macarons .They are raspberry,chocolates,jasmine,green tea(macha),blueberry,coffee machiato,hazelnut praline,pistache,fruits and passion and lastly mandarine orange corresponding to coming chinese new year^^.
From top to bottom left -Coffee machiato(3,richness of coffee inside your mouth) Jasmine(4,nice and sweet aroma of jasmine) Hazelnut Praline(2,cant really taste the flavor) Pistache(2,is this how pistache should taste like?I personally prefer the one from French Kisses Patisserie) From top to bottom right-Fruit and passion(3,taste of passion fruit which is quite unique) Green tea(2,normal) mandarine orange(3,quite special for a french dessert with chinese new year theme,feel abit "chinessy") chocolate(4,full flavor of different types of chocolates) blueberry(4,the sweetness of blueberry dancing on your palate) You might ask where is the raspberry,lol it has been eaten by my dad before I can get it to be reviewed.I will rate it from 1 to 5.
blueberry
The inside of chocolates The price for these macarons are quite reasonable. For 1 to 5 macarons(RM 3.60) For 6 to 9 macarons(RM 3.30) For 10 and above(RM 3.00) Just try them peeps and share your review with me^^

2 comments:

EverydayOnSales Admin said...

Hi Agnes. It's a really interesting site that you have there and I really love the the posts on your lifestyle blogging.

Ok, just a quick introduction about myself. I am actually from everydayonsales.com and I have found your website thru google. We are a site that offers information on daily promotion / warehouse sales in Malaysia. I can see that you actually have a linkback to some other site and we are hoping that we can be part of your website, where we would actually want you include our link on your page. Of course you can visit our website www.everydayonsales.com and check us out. We can actually do a link exchange where I will list your site as a friend to everydayonsales and you website link will be put on our site. You will be part of the everydayonsales friends community :) in this link exchange and there will be many campaigns awaits for you.

Let us know whether this is possible and we Let us know whether this is possible and will communicate further on this. Do revert to me and if you do have any queries, let me know. Do hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Chan @ www.everydayonsales.com (hy.chan@everydayonsales.com)

Agnes Cheong said...

Hello, Ya I am glad to do that. Just added your link to my blog. Have a nice day.^^