Tuesday, February 17, 2009

G.Tiang Restaurant in Bedong (Sungai Petani) and pasar malam

Today just finished exams..so I asked Serene whether she wants to go out for food or not...then she agreed. She used her super red Kancil fetched me, Joen, PuiShie and Youming to G.Tiang in Bedong. The Ho Jiak recommended this restaurant before..so we decided to have a try lor~~ The ambience..The Indian lady has a small stall inside the restaurant selling Indian food too...There is the drinks corner....Then I walk around and to the food corner to order food with Serene and Joen.. see the photo above? sausages...fish for the grill and steam purposes..I also saw frogs~~wow...
These are stingray and other fishes..
This is the smoked stingray...RM 12.00. The taste? Not bad lar..but I had tried better version in other places...
This is the 'Duo Pan' recommended by Ho Jiak...The width of the mee is quite big in size...served with tomatoes, fish and egg...this is the first time I try it...Now I know what duo pan looks like...RM8.00 for medium size
This is the fried tauhu...cripsy and yummy with the sauce they provided.RM2.00 for this..so cheap
Fried rice. Serene said this is nice..but I think this is so so only lar...RM3.00
RM10.00 for the steamed stingray. The sauce very nice with it...a bit sour with the asam...I think this will run well with the rice
Sauces they provided to serve with the food...
RM0.80 for barley ais and RM1.20 for teh ais This is the 'kam kat ais I think...usually mum will make this drink when we get flu .

What a nice day to out with them..:P . When we get into the car, we saw PASAR MALAM~~ wow..faster have a look because I have a long time didnt go pasar malam dy...

we saw fruits...those fruits are cheap lar....walk further...
Suddenly someone call me.." Ah Moi..Tangkap gambar abanglah! " walao...that person asked me to take his photo...he thought I am a reporter meh? I take for fun only la Abang~~=.=''
Satays~~~
Kaya Ball wor...I never try this but I am too full to eat them so I didnt buy...
Murtabaks~~~
Looks so yummy delicious hor...
Shoes?? cannot be eaten one lar...photos take for fun...Pinky stall?? selling all kind of dried and fresh fruits
Next is the Bubble Tea...So many flavours~~~so many choices...how to choose???
Let's see closer...
Opposite the Bubble tea stall is the ice-cream stall..so cute... Uncle in the ice-cream car ...his back is facing us lar~~~He is taking ice-cream for customers...
Choices of Ice-cream...Phew...finally finish uploading...I am so tired..going to sleep now..Nitez~~

No comments: