Friday, April 17, 2009

Kow Poh Ice-cream restaurant @ Bentong

Many people will pass by Bentong and have a bowl of ABC or ice-cream in Kow Poh. Kow Poh is famous of their handmade ice-cream. It is smooth and they supply their ice-cream to many KL restaurants or shops. They even get A for their cleanliness, the same grade with KFC and some franchise restaurant. In front of Kow Poh there is a corner selling nasi lemak, the nasi lemak is not bad. Have a try and then eliminate those spicy taste with a bowl of ABC at the end will be a perfect day. slurp~~~ If you ask me Kow Poh really that special? I can tell u, Yes for last time. With the advancement of ice-cream, Kow Poh turns to become an ordinary ice-cream shop and maybe it is nothing special for you, but I still like it because of the smoothness. It is situated beside Hong Leong bank opposite the Bentong bus station.
Ice-cream. Different type of Ice-cream. You may have a chance to try their durians ice-cream if you are lucky as durians are not always available.
Kow Poh ABC. RM3.00 per bowl. A bit pricey is such a small town. But I can tell you it is always my favourite when I go there.
Please try out their ice-cream. Many people dropped by Bentong because of their ice-cream, heehee. Before I leave the shop, I ordered a scoop of ice-cream and took away. Vanilla+ peanut flavour. The combination prepared by the boss of the shop for me, heehee..

3 comments:

fatboybakes said...

thanks for dropping by. mmm, that ice cream looks yummy!!! was it creamy or not?

Agnes Cheong said...

Fatboybakes :Ya the icecream was creamy ...heehee...

J2Kfm said...

interesting. never knew there's such an outlet in such a small town.

they could've gotten some publicity if they use other funky flavours, such as beer, rum or even vodka.