Saturday, January 24, 2009

Grill Chili's & Bar in Gurney

went to penang by ferry with my friends ..that was my 1st time after i entered aimst university to do my dentistry course in sungai petani. My friend suggested Chilis for our lunch in Gurney. I fell in love with it after my first try. The food are nice...









This is the Triple Play that cost RM21.95. This is the started in the menu. I recommend this to be shared by few people otherwise your stomach will not have the space to fill your main course.




The next dish is the Classic Nachos. I am sorry I cant remember the price of this portion. I just remember that my friend cant finish the dish alone.






Youming who is a spaghetti lover ordered this. RM 21.95. I just know that she was enjoying this very much.


My main is Monterey Chicken and I strongly recommend this. The chicken chop is really nice...it is so juicy and the smash potatoes won my vote. It is so delicious~~RM24.95 for this totally worth it!! After the lunch we went to Gurney for our movie...I will definitely return to Chilis for other dishes.

Chilis available at Bangsar, KLCC, Midvalley, Gurney and also 1 Utama. So give it a try.

No comments: