Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nur Tomyam Mamak Stall Bentong

went to Nur tomyam last night. I never been there before but my sis told me that the roti canai there quite nice so we just go there for tea lor...papa n mummy, bro, steven n tze choong also went together. It is located near Yusoh Eye Surgeon Clinic and Bentong Point.I ordered burger chicken. But was a disappointment...so oily...RM2.50My sis ordered roti canai. If you say you want garing roti canai, the roti will serve with cripsy in version. RM0.80Next is tosai...mum said the sauce not that nice for that particular day larr..RM1.00 if not mistaken.Steven tried their tomyam...not that nice also..=.='' .He said dapur kita tomyam is better among Malays mamak stall.
We also ordered 10 chicken satays and 10 beef satays for RM10.00
Next is the chicken chop RM11.00. look like fried chicken...=.='' taste ==> =.='' okay okay for mamak stall lor
Fish and Chips...also okay okay for mamak stall level RM11.00

No comments: